Burwell ramps

is there a charge for using the fish cleaning station after you have paid for launch and minnows or is it just for slip owners,,just curious Greg,,thx Pocono

Yes fish cleaning station is $10 to use. It is really intended for our seasonal docking customers as we have limited parking, but if any rampers would like to use it they can for $10 ?

When I launched my boat to dock it for the season, all the launch docks were under water, including the fuel tank edge, but that's not the Marina's fault. The ramps are great since being revamped.

Not sure if I'll ever use the cleaning station. We (the crew) have a little social event in the neighbour's garage when we get back to clean and divy up the trip's catch.

He's always part of the crew. LOL

Something I'd like to see is "No Wake" signs.

I know it shouldn't be necessary but there are a number of boaters who travel through the marina and the boats docked there on both sides, that need to be more respectful of other people's property.

There is no valid reason why they are unable to pass by without their boat generating a wake that causes moored boats to stretch their mooring lines and bang against the docks.

OK, I'm done.

I agree with u hvyhaul respect is rare be nice to see more of it return

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks