Burwell marina

Fishboss

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey anyone know if Burwell marina is open? would like to troll for some walleye on Saturday. TIA.

Haven't even thought about getting my boat out of storage yet. Let us know how you do in all depths. Supposed to be a decent wind day.😀👌

Ok will do @Way She Goes gonna try spoons and harnesses hopefully either one produces.
Don't be afraid to use little cleos

And troll a little slower than normal

Several years ago I went out end of April...looking for rainbows

Noticed 1st fish ( bow ) puked up a 1 ' silver bait fish

So put down a silver / blue hammered little cleo

....got 2 more rainbow , and a perch
On it

Let us know how you make out @Fishboss . I would like to hit Erie asap. This year every is earlier comparing to 2020 (I think every year is earlier comparing to 2020 :ROFLMAO: ).

One of my senior fishing buddy's fishing buddy came from Detroit. Water temp is warmer, they had to look for walleye (once found, got limited out) but they said they had marked what looks like silver bass already.

There's resident fish out there year round and they will be in the shallow, warmer water. I wouldnt fish deeper than 25' RRF's and Long A's on short leadcore, and deeper diving cranks on flatlines and boards. Murky water holds warmth. Clear water is useless.

Josh

Ok sounds good will be playing around to see what I can get

Posted on FB by Big Otter Marina:
Sunday 18th April/2021

Boat launch is closed until further notice. The gov’t order does not allow for ramps to be open at this time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks