Bug Report Needed

Matt245

I know the bugs are everywhere but where can I avoid them most? I’m not too kean on Covering my brand new boat in bugs. Think I’m gonna give burwell a go?

Yup, Burwell was so thick with them that my wife (co pilot) made me head in earlier than I wanted to. My boat is covered in bug crap

It's gonna get dirty, buggy, slimy, and some blood in it.....go fishing, that's what boats are meant for. It all washes off and the more you try to avoid it, the less fun you're going to have!
yes I know. It’s gonna be only my second outing with it though?. I’m sure if I go enough offshore they won’t be out there? I know I sound like a bit of a wimp but I honestly don’t want my new 2075 Pro v covered in bugs

bugs are avoided the most on plane , its going to be difficult to catch fresh fish on erie without eating a few .

It's a "bug eat bug" world out there but I'm with you... I hate em'!!! (n):(:yuck::inpain::punch::mad::grumpy:

I'm not going back out until they are gone... gone... gone! :)

How long do these midge flies / fish flies or what ever the hell they are last? When will they be gone?

Wow! I think this is the first time I've heard someone ask for an Erie bug report :LOL: They don't even bite! LMAO! Put the boat up for sale, stay home and watch fishing on TV.....

Josh
Boat just arrived in the driveway for the first time a few weeks ago. Not too kean on selling it?. The bug bite has been pretty hot latley if you were wondering. They seem to be biting on best on the “50 year old man” as I would like to call it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks