Buck Fever needed

I've also experience lost interest in hunting & fishing....but more out of doing the same thing all the time...so every few years I will do a hunt completely different than what im used too.

I started hunting in my early 20's..mostly deer...went hard core for several years getting permission on 1200-1500 acres surrounding my parents property & putting up 20+ treestands

Learned property & stands so well that I could probably fill tags by hunting only one or two days a year if i wanted, In 2003-2006 I did Bear hunting (self baiting ) near Mattawa just too change it up......2009 Quebec artic tundra fly-in Caribou hunt(guided), 2010 Kenora deer hunt (unguided), 2012 Vermillion bay Moose hunt(unguided), 2014 NFLD fly-in moose hunt, 2016 Folyet Bear, grouse (unguided) Havn't been out bow yet this year but looking forward too the controlled hunt in 3 weeks.....

Next year considering Texas wild boar hunt.

My best advice is keep changing it up....... Also i started fishing lake O this year,,,,unbelievable how much more exciting it is too catch 15-25lb salmon as oppesed to the usually 3-7lb walleye i usually fish for.

Hi Mick above is a picture of my mount from quebec in 2009.....its a combination of the 2 animals i shot......hide is from the smaller of 2 bulls because i like the white colouration, animal with the larger antlers was extremely dark hide

Very nice baren mount puddle jumper...like I was saying I have the NFLD woodland caribou on my to do list...anybody interested for next and late season when the bogs are froze up...I know right where to go...lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks