Off Topic Boat launches

They aren’t. The order is very specific. It is BS, but it is VERY specific to Marinas. They could easily do contactless launching and be the same as everywhere else. That said, if we complain about the disparity they’ll modify the order to explicitly name public ramps and then screw us all.
Yah that’s what I read, is that they are not allowed to be open..
just gets confusing when a bunch are opening. Anyways not complaining, was just sharing the information I got
Patiently waiting for the ramp I wish to use to open back up!

Yah that’s what I read, is that they are not allowed to be open..
just gets confusing when a bunch are opening. Anyways not complaining, was just sharing the information I got
Patiently waiting for the ramp I wish to use to open back up!
Marinas are not opening...launches/ramps are opening, key difference. They have the blessing of the province according to their releases.

Marinas are not opening...launches/ramps are opening, key difference. They have the blessing of the province according to their releases.
Gotcha
Sorry I didn’t word that properly.
my question was the boat launch not the marina when I asked.

Reactions: Lvj
And if that’s the case
The province needs to get the word out and update their policy

And if that’s the case
The province needs to get the word out and update their policy
Maybe so but I'm not sure Boat launches, ramps, or marinas are on the top half of their priority list at the moment. I'm just glad we have some options at the moment, it's my favorite time of the fishing year.

Golf courses are all over the media
And playgrounds was changed like 12 hours after the announcement

have some faith...
I guess that might get yah into some trouble so just make sure you have that faith from home with your members of your own household

That was from Monday, the Tuesday clarification sent to the municipalities said the ramps (NOT marinas) could remain open so many re-opened their ramps at that point. I'm really not going to argue about it, the ramps I want to use are all open so away I go...

Thx for info. Was reading some posts about marinas still closed but allowing ramps to open. Oh well...had hopes it was Glasgow.
Ya seems to be hit and miss across the province. I don't know about Erieau, Leamington, or Colchester. I was told lots of boats on Rondeau bay so they have access to a ramp somewhere around there.

Ya seems to be hit and miss across the province. I don't know about Erieau, Leamington, or Colchester. I was told lots of boats on Rondeau bay so they have access to a ramp somewhere around there.
There’s a ramp in the Provincial Park as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks