Boat cover

Cards On Deck

Need some info who knows of a good boat cover guy around the St.thomas area any info would be appreciated

There is a guy just outside st.thomas. He did some repairs for me last year on my cover.He does it out of his shop at his place. I will see if i have his contact info if interested.

There is a guy in Cambridge does awesome custom work. Let me know if you want his number and I will drive by. I can't remember the name

We recommend under cover canvas in Belmont john Norton is his name I belive his number is 519--520-0096. He does a lot of work for our customers. Good luck hope it helps!

I originally had my 196 Super Pro Princecraft done in Wiarton back in 94 when I lived in Owen Sound which was a a complete stand up cover from the windshield, 2 sides and back but the sun yellowed the plastic and it became brittle. One windy day it broke like glass I took it to St. Thomas Canvas several years ago and they replaced all the plastic. I know don't leave it out in the sun.

They are located at:
St. Thomas Canvas and Awing INC
70 Progress Dr St. Thomas Ont
N5P 4G5

Here is a Link to some of their work:

http://www.stthomascanvasandawning.com/gallery-category/custom-work-boat-tops/

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks