Bluffs July 12

Bones

Brand new member - first post - needed son to show me how to attach pic. Got a limit of bass in inner bay near ec5 and son wanted to try for pike at the bluffs so out we went. Picked up and released 2 small pike and then a Long Point first for us when this hit. I could be wrong but think it's a hybrid tiger musky. I was so concerned with releasing it asap we didn't take the time to dig around for the measure, but quick mark on boat showed around 45". My son in the pic is 6'3" with big hands. Created a life-time memory for sure. Beautiful fish, not a mark on it. Took close to an hour, but fish swam away strong. Thanks to the guys in the fibreglass lund for help with that. Glad to finally join as a member!

Wow very nice fish! Thx for sharing, and welcome to the board. It almost looks like a hybrid but maybe it's just a musky, hard to tell

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks