bass- few and far between

angler

Opening was as all have said . A few inside the bar and around bait island. Trouble is I dock in Port Dover and getting up there is challenging with the wind this year. I have checked every rock, shoal ,and inshore spots down this way and have not had a strike even.
Oh well the water will warm up. I did see a lot of minnows at the Port Dover dock last night.

Hmmmm... I did pretty well on opening around 20 in 4 hours. Sundsy was slower but still managed 12. Water was between 67 to 73 which isnt too bad for smallies. They are there juys have to adjust to suit. Trying slowing down a bit. Down size baits a bit.
..give up trolling..just a few friendly suggestions. I am heading out tomorrow just for bass will give a report .

I plan to be aboard Green Wing tomorrow with site sponsor Sandboy Marina. If Derek can't find the bass, then there are none to be found! I'm hoping he will hook a few and pass the rod to me like in past years ... I managed to get one or two in without losing them...

I plan to be aboard Green Wing tomorrow with site sponsor Sandboy Marina. If Derek can't find the bass, then there are none to be found! I'm hoping he will hook a few and pass the rod to me like in past years ... I managed to get one or two in without losing them...
Good luck tomorrow @stomp Tight lines for you and others on the Green Wing!! ?????

Last edited:
The smallmouth bass are out there @stomp Have fun and o_OBass ON!!o_O????

Attachments

• 0BB2508F-233F-4668-9A77-4CD99BBBBF11.jpeg
    0BB2508F-233F-4668-9A77-4CD99BBBBF11.jpeg
    783.9 KB · Views: 32
  • FA45A2D0-917D-4BA8-971F-50CA40839098.jpeg
    FA45A2D0-917D-4BA8-971F-50CA40839098.jpeg
    671.6 KB · Views: 36
  • AE17842E-46E6-400F-AB89-2E6BB4CB10FC.jpeg
    AE17842E-46E6-400F-AB89-2E6BB4CB10FC.jpeg
    429.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks