Bass Derby 2011.

julier

Just wondering if and where I can find the results of Saturadays Bass Derby. I was just curious of the size of winners. Thanks

julier

julier,I just got back from 3 days of Fishing down at Long Point,and while down there,I checked out the results of the Bass Derby on Saturday,being held at Marina Shores.The Winning size of the Largemouth Bass was: 5.02 lbs. and the Winning size of the Smallmouth Bass was: 4.91 lbs. I hope that this Helps. Good Luck on your next outing.

RED FISH

Thanks for the info Red Hering, did you happen to catch the weight of the biggist fish other then a bass.

julier

Yes,I believe it weight 10 lbs.,I am not sure though wether it was a Carp or a catfish,but it won the angler a $100 prize.Call Marina Shores at (519)586-2791,if you like,they will know for sure,what species it was.There are still a lot of Bass to be caught,todays fishing was better for boat control,the Wind was not as strong,as on the Bass Opener(Saturday). Take Care.8D

RED FISH

A 10 lb pike won biggest fish

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

Thanks again. That was the pike on the board when I came in around 2. I had a 9.88 pike myself. He wasn't quite big enough, but still a thrill to catch. Congrats to all the winners.:)

julier

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks