Fishing Report Bass by selkirk

FrankTheTank

Went out last night after work got home close to 7 was going to go waddi g with my uncle and his buddy but just as the wadders hit the truck he called and took me up on the offer for anchori g ing the boat so loaded boat got to the fishing grou ds 7:30 launched and lines wet by 7:50 new to me ramp so took a little bit to get er in their gotta sink the truck super deep its shallow ramp so i was about 15' 20' off the shore and the boats still in the air good things a light tinny on rollers eh we fished for an hour or so throwing spinners mepps prefurably smaller baits were king no best coulors everythi g was a dinnerbell to them we landed 7in total and had 10 or 11 hook ups lost a fish and lure so if you catch a bass with a red blue and silver spinner stuck in his snout give me shout eh good time oit there some biggins got brought in last night oh yeah

Attachments

• image000000_09.jpg
    image000000_09.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image000000_08.jpg
    image000000_08.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 35
Went out last night after work got home close to 7 was going to go waddi g with my uncle and his buddy but just as the wadders hit the truck he called and took me up on the offer for anchori g ing the boat so loaded boat got to the fishing grou ds 7:30 launched and lines wet by 7:50 new to me ramp so took a little bit to get er in their gotta sink the truck super deep its shallow ramp so i was about 15' 20' off the shore and the boats still in the air good things a light tinny on rollers eh we fished for an hour or so throwing spinners mepps prefurably smaller baits were king no best coulors everythi g was a dinnerbell to them we landed 7in total and had 10 or 11 hook ups lost a fish and lure so if you catch a bass with a red blue and silver spinner stuck in his snout give me shout eh good time oit there some biggins got brought in last night oh yeah
Good fishing for such a short time,& great photo’s & some good looking smallmouth bass @FrankTheTank !! A “thumbs up” right back
to you,👍 and please keep those photo’s and your fishing report’s coming in. Tight lines & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks