Fishing Report Back in hibernation now.

lol ๐Ÿ˜ @Wave Runner !! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š I ๐Ÿ‘†will take and wear that โ€œUgly Christmas Sweaterโ€ proudly anytime!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ You are right though about the HABS not winning a Stanley Cup ๐Ÿ† now for 30 yearโ€™s!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ AND!! the last Canadian team to do so,๐Ÿ˜ณ here in the โ€œGreat White North!!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜— ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
yeah but Red, since they last won it, as I reminded you a couple times last year, they've been no better than the Leafs, and no worse.....I even showed you the stats. (won't do it again today tho unless you force my hand :ROFLMAO: )

I Love it ๐Ÿ˜ @Trevor M ๐Ÿ‘ and our wifeโ€™s are our #1 priority over anything else!! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š The fish will always be there,and perhaps even bigger the next time! All the best again to your wife & hopefully a speedy recovery for her!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks Red. She's a little worse today than she was yesterday, not enough for me to rush her back to the hospital, but, being who she is, she decided to make herself "feel better" by putting on some false nails today. Didn't make her feel any better physically, but they made her fingers look nice...so mentally, she's feelin pretty good about herself. :):ROFLMAO:

yeah but Red, since they last won it, as I reminded you a couple times last year, they've been no better than the Leafs, and no worse.....I even showed you the stats. (won't do it again today tho unless you force my hand :ROFLMAO: )
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ @Trevor M ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š I wonโ€™t force your hand to see the stats,for I would rather talk & be fishing any day,then see the hockey stats!! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Well there they go again and the season hasn't even started. :rolleyes:

The so called "experts" at the NHL website have all said the Leafs will win the Atlantic division this year. They said that last year, AND the year before that and I think maybe even the year before that. We all know what happened. One of them has even picked the Leafs to beat Edmonton to win the Stanley Cup this year. :rolleyes: Not sure what planet that "expert" is on but it damn sure ain't this one.

While I hope they're right, I'm also realistic enough to know that with the team they have right now and assuming everyone they expect to be in the lineup on opening day (Wednesday vs Montreal) is actually in the opening day lineup, and then can stay healthy all season AND play up to their potential (or expected potential) expecting them to win it all, let alone just the division when they haven't even played a game that counts in the standings yet, that's asking an awful lot from a team that historically :poop: the bed every spring.

But as I've said before, at least they're consistent. They disappoint their fan base consistently every year. We expect it so if/when they do something out of the ordinary, you know, like they did last year when they actually won a playoff series, o_O (albeit by the skin of their teeth because they REALLY didn't deserve to win it the way they played every game but game 2 vs Tampa) it's a bonus. :ROFLMAO: GO LEAFS GO

Well there they go again and the season hasn't even started. :rolleyes:

The so called "experts" at the NHL website have all said the Leafs will win the Atlantic division this year. They said that last year, AND the year before that and I think maybe even the year before that. We all know what happened. One of them has even picked the Leafs to beat Edmonton to win the Stanley Cup this year. :rolleyes: Not sure what planet that "expert" is on but it damn sure ain't this one.

While I hope they're right, I'm also realistic enough to know that with the team they have right now and assuming everyone they expect to be in the lineup on opening day (Wednesday vs Montreal) is actually in the opening day lineup, and then can stay healthy all season AND play up to their potential (or expected potential) expecting them to win it all, let alone just the division when they haven't even played a game that counts in the standings yet, that's asking an awful lot from a team that historically :poop: the bed every spring.

But as I've said before, at least they're consistent. They disappoint their fan base consistently every year. We expect it so if/when they do something out of the ordinary, you know, like they did last year when they actually won a playoff series, o_O (albeit by the skin of their teeth because they REALLY didn't deserve to win it the way they played every game but game 2 vs Tampa) it's a bonus. :ROFLMAO: GO LEAFS GO
I am not sure @Trevor M wether to give you a โ€œthumbs upโ€ ๐Ÿ‘ or a โ€œthumbs downโ€ (n) or a bunch of laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ emojiโ€™s on your comment above. Best of luck to the Maple ๐Ÿ Leafs,and โ€œGO HABS GO!!โ€ ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_1865.jpeg
    IMG_1865.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 6
Trevor M.
Hope your wide gets well soon and your hibernation is a success. Sorry too hijack your thread.

Go HABS Go.

Attachments

• 20231008_095708.jpg
    20231008_095708.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231008_095717.jpg
    20231008_095717.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 0
Trevor M.
Hope your wide gets well soon and your hibernation is a success. Sorry too hijack your thread.

Go HABS Go.
She's not quite 100% yet, but closer than she was and she's back to work already. Winter and me generally don't get along which is why I hibernate and while I'm hibernating through the fall and winter into early spring, I don't leave the house unless it's absolutely necessary, so hibernation is generally always a success for me in part because of the success I have fishing and putting fish in the freezer from mid April/early May until Sept 30 during fishing season.

Their goalie kept them in it and their cheap shots hahaha dirty Montreal
lol ๐Ÿ˜† dirty Montreal @Derkd9 and ๐Ÿ˜ too funny!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
@Red Hering too ashamed to show face around here now
too busy today @Derkd9 to show my face around here on the fishing forum today. I was showing off my frustration by splitting a couple of cords of firewood ๐Ÿช“๐Ÿชต today,because of my favourite โ€œHABSโ€ loss last night,but we will take the one point for the overtime loss for now. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Back