Aylmer Fishing and Hunting show

I might reach out to you if there are any tables left Tom. Erich and I had a great time there and It was a good turnout at last year's sale, and all the entry fees went to a great cause (y)
A fantastic time for sure @Extra Virgin we had there in Aylmer last year!! Definitely,it was for a good cause indeed!! I sold some of my “new” in their packages Silver Streak lure’s at half price there,( I needed to downsize my lure’s), and those lure’s went fast!! 😳 lol 🤣 I also sold many other fishing related items there. It was also nice to have met new and old 68 member’s there last year as well. Thanks to @tailfeathers and @Reel Therapy for putting this great event on!! It should be another great success again this year,on February 24,2024! 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0085.jpeg
    IMG_0085.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0043.jpeg
    IMG_0043.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0065.jpeg
    IMG_0065.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
HI All

fyi I just signed up for 3 tables. You might have seen me at some of the other swaps if you're a swap regular. I have tons of new and used mostly salmon and walleye trolling stuff. Not exactly sure what i'm bringing to this swap yet but my tables will be full i promise you :) This will be the first time going to this swap as either a customer or a vendor for me but i'm optimistic and excited.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks