ATV vs UTV

big guy

Never owned either, and we are still looking/wondering. For a work first unit, logging and farm use, and hunting second on the priority list, what would be a few tried and true, reliable workhorses? It would certainly be nice to have the two up option/capability too. A real torque monster, over a speed demon. Any ideas folks??? Open to all suggestions, not looking to start a great debate, just real world facts and testimonials. thanks in advance:)

I'll start the debate by saying I'd go with the John Deere 6 wheel model,thinking that they are more work oriented.

My moose hunting buddy has a Can Am Outlander Max two person ATV. We have hauled everything from trees to moose with it and it isn't as wide as a UTV so you can get through areas they can't go. He uses it as a workhorse on his woodlot when he isn't out hunting.

Paul

Kubota, diesal if $$ not a problem, the side by each is a way more practical unit with the dumpbox .Yamaha is great also.

Blastr

ARRRGGOOO!!! never leave home without it. Use it moose hunting, ice fishing, goes anywhere and everywhere.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks