Asian Carp Bust

They should be going after the farm that sold the fish to these whack jobs as well. I can't understand why they are raising these fish in the US at all. Every lake and river system in the Mississippi and ohio river basins are polluted with these fish and they are out breeding the game fish that are native to those systems to the point that the fisheries have virtually collapsed.

Well im not usually racist, but why the hell don't they deport them .
That is of course after every thing they own is forfieted.
Just my opinion.
BE SAFE ON THE WATER TOMORROW.8D8D8D

There must be a lot of money to be made sneaking these fish in.
The fines must not be enough to deter these criminals.
Higher fines and jail time should be in order.

WR

These fish were farm raised in the US. Why are they allowed to do this is beyond comprehension. Farm raising them started this fiasco in the first place. The US fish and game or Homeland Security should be destroying these vermin and prohibiting these farms from raising them anymore.

Maybe we could find a judge to try these people who has an outdoor background more than drinking scotch on a patio? I wonder if we can follow this incident and have it highlighted by the media? The death penalty is to good for these people.,,,sorry thats a bit much but man this burns me!

Heard it on the radio this morning. Dont know why they dont kick these guys out of the country. Bringing a few over the border would have been bad, but an entire truck load.... Sickening.

DSCF1466.jpg

ummm I know they have asian names but they could be Canadian. I agree penalty should be harsher but you know im just saying

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks