Anyone fishing Normandale to Turkey Point today or yesterday?

Consequence Free

Looking for any updates on north shore in outer bay.....heading out there tomorrow morning and will give my report....just wondering what others are getting there the past 48 hours?
Thanks,
Ken

12-16 FOW and yes minnows on pickerel rigs seems to be working for most guys, I can imagine leeches would be good too

Consequence Free,
We got a 2 man limit of bass on Saturday using leeches and went back on Sunday and managed to get 47 perch using minnows. Couldn't catch them along side the boat, ended up casting out and did a slow retrieval in 14' of water.

Jim

Didn't do near as well as 47.....but managed a dozen perch (one over 13" and I'm guessing, but close to 1.75 lbs!!!! We all thought it was a smallie, because we had caught 2 of these earlier.) Fished the rockpile at Fisher's Glen. Several boats out there were getting lots of perch....but they were very pocketed in only a couple areas it seemed. Had fun. All three of us went home with a good meal each.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks