Off Topic Anybody purchase self propelled lawnmowers ?

Huron

Looking to buy new lawn mower self propelled so many out there. Anybody got any first hand use or comment on theirs.? Huron. Thanks .

I know you're fibbing my bride says it's impossible for girls to cut grass! I've never regretted buying a Honda. Not self propelled buy 15 years old and started first pull after sitting outside all winter. Didn't even put fresh gas in it.

Honda was the best that I have had but Toro came a close second. The latest house has bigger yard so we edged the property for just the rider. It's a 37 year old Toro that is still going strong and I really like cutting grass. So much that my wife and daughter are banned from touching my little tractor.

Toro here - Keep in mind when shopping the lower price units at say home depot are not the same quality as their commercial cousins that you would find at a distributorship.

Thanks for the response. I'm kinda looking at the gas ones for sale in this weeks Home Hardware flyer.
One at $499. and the other at $399.
Possibly the one that has electric start as opposed to the pull cord which can be punishment (and I have kept my mowers tuned up.) Both have self propel. feature. ... since my wife thinks I should be the one who cuts the grass as she makes the meals and cleans the house. LOL Huron.

I would have to check name but picked on up 10 years ago at costco for a reasonable price. Has a honda engine and still great working mower. Was left outside last year not covered just out in elements from sept on while rebuilding house. Changed gas today 3 pulls started and cut the lawn.

Buy a rear drive propelled one if you can, I have a front propelled one, it works OK, but when you lift to turn, you loose a bit of traction, and if you have a rear bagger on, the weight lifts the front a bit too, again less traction. Either way, beats pushing one!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks