Off Topic Anybody purchase self propelled lawnmowers ?

Huron

Looking to buy new lawn mower self propelled so many out there. Anybody got any first hand use or comment on theirs.? Huron. Thanks .

Hopefully my next upgrade will be for a "rumba" style mower. It's gotta be coming if they have a vacuum that can learn your house and clean it and auto doc, an outdoor version that mows the lawn can't be too far off?

This Toro is pricey but would be a terrific alternative to a gas mower. Just eliminating the gas, oil and the noise would be a big plus IMO. It has a high-performance brushless DC motor, Personal Pace Rear-Wheel Drive and will mow up to a 1/3 acre on a single charge.

My neighbour just purchased that mower for his wife. It is quiet, she cuts her 50x120 lot in one charge easily, the walk behind she loves,,, says it adjusts to her walking speed somehow, and no gas and oil are a huge plus for her especially.
Might be pricey, but def has some advantages.

Hopefully my next upgrade will be for a "rumba" style mower. It's gotta be coming if they have a vacuum that can learn your house and clean it and auto doc, an outdoor version that mows the lawn can't be too far off?
They exist. A friend has the earlier version of this and it is amazing:

My neighbour just purchased that mower for his wife. It is quiet, she cuts her 50x120 lot in one charge easily, the walk behind she loves,,, says it adjusts to her walking speed somehow, and no gas and oil are a huge plus for her especially.
Might be pricey, but def has some advantages.
I have a Honda gas mower without self propel just for cutting areas I can't get to with my Toro 50" zero-turn mower. However my next walk behind mower will definitely be cordless battery powered as will be my next grass trimmer. I have a GreenWorks 40 volt cordless blower/vacuum and hedge trimmer that work fantastic without all the noise and fuss of gas/oil engines. They definitely have their good points.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks