any perch at Port Bruce yet ?

misty river

I was wondering if any body has been out in their boats perch fishin at port bruce or even port burwell yet?

might venture down there this weekend and give her a go

anybody know if the marinas down there have minnows ?

thanks

Havent seen anything caught from the pier yet. Havent seen any boats in the last couple days either. Has to be the time soon though. Lots of minnows to be had. North Erie $5 a scoop.

005.jpg

30 fow for perch and north erie has the finest 5 bucks a scoop for minnows misty river. pm if you want.

will hunt for food

Yes i have Tacoma not alot but enough that you dont have to go to longpoint for perch as a matter of fact ill giver a whirl later today as soon as my kids get on bus as long as the wind stays down.

will hunt for food

Thanks for the update Cudel.Were you straight out from the peer? Were you marking alot or did you really have to look for them?

38 fow was the magic number that day with a nice feed straight off the pier.

will hunt for food

It was a busy day for us today with the nice weather. Guys were coming in with some nice size perch. Hope to see you all soon!! Come on May bring on the nice weather and the fish will follow!!

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

we were at your marina close to the end of the day (Sunday)in the big Lund
we were really impressed with your service and generous amount of minnows
Keep up the good work , we will definately be back !!
Oh ya , we did catch some perch too , fishing will only get better now

quote:
Originally posted by NorthErieMarina

It was a busy day for us today with the nice weather. Guys were coming in with some nice size perch. Hope to see you all soon!! Come on May bring on the nice weather and the fish will follow!!

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

thanx for all the help and info yeaterday with the maiden voyage of my new boat. I'll see you again on saturday if the weather is nice. Hopefully the lake won't be so rough next time!!!

we went out on sunday to . weather was nice in the morning and lake was glass then around 11 it started to get choppy . didnt catch anything or didnt get any bites. How many feet are you guys getting them at?

Ask for advice when you get your minnows and head for the pack of boats when you get out to the lake...if no one is catching anything there they will disperse soon enough.Most people won't mind if you set up a few hundred feet away from them as long as you are respectful (quiet) on your approach.
There have been many times when one boat is catching and the nearby ones are not so once you get on a school, fish hard. Be patient once they leave...they'll be back !
I will leave if we start catching gobies though they seem to be concentrated in certain spots (possibly due to the bottom structure)

Bill

I want to live forever...so far so good

we were at 38 ft of water
had to keep the minnows on the bottom
we kept lifting the poles and if we felt any weight on the line we set the hook , also a untra light pole with good sensitivity works good for the very light bite of the jumbos

good luck

The only one that is not fishing is Gomez...he's out in the driveway taking shots trying to improve on his 2g 9a season....
Hope to get out in the next week or so...I hear it's still pretty slow but I am itching to get a good feed SOON !

How's papa Dave doing? Is he allowed out anymore?

Bill

I want to live forever...so far so good

Billp you hit it right i love to fish but i hate and i mean hate when someone flys up on you and kills the engine(catching anything) then anchor 50 ft away i like that. I try to stay away from the packs hope to see you out there today(sat) my boy and i will be in a lowe with a 40 tiller etec.

will hunt for food

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks