ANGLING OUTFITTERS SEMINAR LAST ONE DEC. 3RD .

monty smith

By now everyone knows the routine , please come early with your units to be updated and set up . I know a number of you bring your friends units to be updated .
I can start updating units at about 4.30 .
Seminar starts at 6 pm- 8.30 .
Early birds can see the new Lowrance Live Units .
This is the best unit I have seen in years, you can run the second units wireless , no more box for 3d .
Lowrance also has the Live Pan Optics , better than competion
Seeing is believing .
Register for Seminar 519-539-5494
Know this Seminar ,will benefit everyone .
Regards

Thanks Monty , Josh for the info at last nights Seminar. Good people good conversation and taught this old dog some new tricks again. Third one I have been to and still learning. You guys ROCK!!!!

Yes thanks Josh and Monty myself and two buddies learned more stuff last night than we knew prior to attending. Chris is relieved that he can get a replacement screen for his hummingbird whew. Great job as always .

Thanks Monty , Josh for the info at last nights Seminar. Good people good conversation and taught this old dog some new tricks again. Third one I have been to and still learning. You guys ROCK!!!!
I totally agree with you @Double D!! A excellent seminar last night,and time well spent!! Thanks to @monty smith and Joselyn for hosting this very informative seminar. ???

I was also there last night, but was confused when Jos mentioned to swipe left on the screen when you wanted to see something again. From my understanding you needed to swipe right when you liked something, and thats when i realized this wasn't a tinder seminar! Good thing i kept my mouth shut.... Would have got egg on my face :eggface:

Still great information for this virgin (y)

It was great to
I was also there last night, but was confused when Jos mentioned to swipe left on the screen when you wanted to see something again. From my understanding you needed to swipe right when you liked something, and thats when i realized this wasn't a tinder seminar! Good thing i kept my mouth shut.... Would have got egg on my face :eggface:

Still great information for this virgin (y)
It was great to have met up with you last night @Extra Virgin and till we meet again & Fish ON!! ?????

It was great to
By now everyone knows the routine , please come early with your units to be updated and set up . I know a number of you bring your friends units to be updated .
I can start updating units at about 4.30 .
Seminar starts at 6 pm- 8.30 .
Early birds can see the new Lowrance Live Units .
This is the best unit I have seen in years, you can run the second units wireless , no more box for 3d .
Lowrance also has the Live Pan Optics , better than competion
Seeing is believing .
Register for Seminar 519-539-5494
Know this Seminar ,will benefit everyone .
Regards
Josh and I would like to thank everyone for turning out for last nights, seminar . Thanks to everyone who attended , these seminars over the last five weeks . We appreciated your comments and questions . Don't forget Josh sells Gift Certificates for those who are hard to buy for at XMAS !!!!

It was great to have met up with you last night @Extra Virgin and till we meet again & Fish ON!! ?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks