Angling Outfitters Sale

monty smith

Don't forget we have gift certificates, for those who needs them
lots of good buys in clearance sales room.
Lowrance Electronics sale priced , as well as Simrad electronics . Hummingbird, Marcum.
Just arrived all the latest in Ice Fishing , rods ,reels, ice huts, sleds, boots, clothing, gloves, socks .
Also rod reel combos on sale for walleye, salmon, musky, rainbow, bass combos.
You name it we got it .
Please help in supporting the blind children I will have ( CHEER FOR A YEAR RAFFLE TICKETS.} COST PER TICKET IS $10.00 RAFFLE TICKETS ARE REGISTERED.
TICKETS ARE FOR THE CANADIAN COUNCIL OF THE BLIND JUNIORS .
DRAW IS DEC. 31ST , 11.00 P.M
PRIZES 6 WINNERSOF $500.00 GIFT CARDFOR L.C.B.O. OR BEER STORE .
12 WINNERS A $100.00 GIFT CERTIFICAT FROM TRACIESPLACE RESTAURANT & KARAOKE 592 UPPER JAMES ST. HAMILTON .
PLUS 2 WINNERS OF6 LARGE PIZZAS,4 TOPPING PIZZAFROM DOMINOS 3 LOCATIONS HAMILTON ,
OVER $4,000.00 IN PRIZES .
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO HAVE ALREDY BOUGHT TICKETS FROM ME AT ANGLING OUTFITTERS .
MERRY XMAS
THANKS
MONTY
MERRY XMAS ALSO FROM JOSLYN AND STAFF .

9836021C-2399-459E-AD97-0594AF6E1E9A.jpeg
Lowrance Electronics sale priced , as well as Simrad electronics . Hummingbird, Marcum.
Just arrived all the latest in Ice Fishing , rods ,reels, ice huts, sleds, boots, clothing, gloves, socks .
You name it we got it .
Please help in supporting the blind children I will have ( CHEER FOR A YEAR RAFFLE TICKETS.} COST PER TICKET IS $10.00 RAFFLE TICKETS ARE REGISTERED.
12 WINNERS A $100.00 GIFT CERTIFICAT FROM TRACIESPLACE RESTAURANT & KARAOKE 592 UPPER JAMES ST. HAMILTON .
PLUS 2 WINNERS OF6 LARGE PIZZAS,4 TOPPING PIZZAFROM DOMINOS 3 LOCATIONS HAMILTON ,
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO HAVE ALREDY BOUGHT TICKETS FROM ME AT ANGLING OUTFITTERS .
MERRY XMAS
THANKS
MONTY
MERRY XMAS ALSO FROM JOSLYN AND STAFF .
You name it we got it .
MERRY XMAS
THANKS
MONTY
MERRY XMAS ALSO FROM JOSLYN AND STAFF .[/QUOTEThanks for the update @monty smith,and I am looking forward to check out some of the new Ice Fishing gear there,especially a Fish Finder,and also to purchase a Raffle Ticket. See you Soon!! (y)

Took the day off yesterday & made the trek out there. Spent over an hour looking around and only spent $60 this time, but by the time I got home wished I bought a few more things I had my hands on. Met the famous bluffs bar pike hunter @Three Bouys and had a good chat (y). Picked up my ticket from @monty smith, hoping to win the $500 beer store gift card as the beer fridge keeps mysteriously going empty on me and I have no recollection how that happened :unsure:

ya virgin I was there last saturday..had to get a little pushy again with josh gettin a discount ringin in my Yo zuris and a few other high end premium priced items... he did knock all of them down a bit...but josh is josh and its a tough sell as he knows his stock and has an answer for everything...lol..most of Joshes tackle is 20 to 25% cheaper then angling sports , but thats not hard to beat because there over priced to begin with...I hate shopping there and i hate driving to woodstock..I normally just need to respool and steve at lambeth does a great job with supply and service...still waiting for the free fish finder day...

Took the day off yesterday & made the trek out there. Spent over an hour looking around and only spent $60 this time, but by the time I got home wished I bought a few more things I had my hands on. Met the famous bluffs bar pike hunter @Three Bouys and had a good chat (y). Picked up my ticket from @monty smith, hoping to win the $500 beer store gift card as the beer fridge keeps mysteriously going empty on me and I have no recollection how that happened :unsure:
@Extra Virgin its always nice to be able to actually meet the members in person. I wouldn't go that far to say the famous pike hunter, the team @Duck Soup and Albert and @spilliard1 are my tough competitors. Next spring, being retired, I'll give them a go at the title.:ROFLMAO:

@Red Hering see @monty smith he manage to grab my money for a Lowrance Hook 3X fish finder for doing some ice fishing.

Thanks to all at Angling Outfitters for another great year of service, Josh, Monty, Dane, Joe and Jimmie.

@Extra Virgin its always nice to be able to actually meet the members in person. I wouldn't go that far to say the famous pike hunter, the team @Duck Soup and Albert and @spilliard1 are my tough competitors. Next spring, being retired, I'll give them a go at the title.:ROFLMAO:

@Red Hering see @monty smith he manage to grab my money for a Lowrance Hook 3X fish finder for doing some ice fishing.

Thanks to all at Angling Outfitters for another great year of service, Josh, Monty, Dane, Joe and Jimmie.
Thanks @Three Bouys.Lowrance is what I like to use as a Brand for Fish Finders such as yourself by your previous post.Now,don’t forget to send me your Pike “Hot Spot’s” from your Lowrance to mine,from Long Point Bay,either from the Inner or the Outer Bay or both will do.(y) LOL Merry Christmas,& A Happy New Year, to you,with many “Fish ON!!” in 2018!! (y)

congrats @Three Bouys on getting a new fish finder ...and a lowrance for ice fishing...wow.. can you explain a little bit what you got there....or maybe monty the salesman can....no i am not driving to woodstock to find out... its a portable unit ...whats the power source? and the transducer? LCD monitor..or a flasher right.. would like to get a new portable LCD for this spring at fish n bear huntin camp..ya theres a couple old boats that hopefully still float way back in ...my old eagle portable has had it... the trouble it takes to mount sonar has really paid off on some days

congrats @Three Bouys on getting a new fish finder ...and a lowrance for ice fishing...wow.. can you explain a little bit what you got there....or maybe monty the salesman can....no i am not driving to woodstock to find out... its a portable unit ...whats the power source? and the transducer? LCD monitor..or a flasher right.. would like to get a new portable LCD for this spring at fish n bear huntin camp..ya theres a couple old boats that hopefully still float way back in ...my old eagle portable has had it... the trouble it takes to mount sonar has really paid off on some days
@mick all I wanted was a simple and inexpensive fish finder, I wasn't interested in a portable flasher. For what it takes to mount the transducer on an adjustable rod is very easy. I'll power it with the lawnmower battery seemingly I won't be cutting any grass:LOL: It's probably the perfect size to see in our 2 man flip shelter.

I think this feature wont work to well for me:
Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph

@monty smith can set you with anything you want or even Josh or Dane

eholot-lowrance-hook-3x_648441.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the reply @Three Bouys ...I figured it was an LCD monitor...ya with a bit of riggin with the transducer that should work....my eagle fixed unit is very similiar...I use a tiny 12 volt battery from princess auto...and my eagle portable takes double AAs and mounted the transducer to a 1 X 2 and then C clamped to the transom...good luck with your new gear...should be fun...

Last edited:
Over $4000 in prizes and they haven't sold much more than that in tickets! Better get there early tomorrow to get yours and help some kids!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks