ANGLING OUTFITTERS OPEN HOUSE

bosco

Open house is now on.

I was there at 8:30 to get my new Lowrance Outboard Pilot and there is already more people than at the London Boat show!!!

Tonnes of great deals...EVERYTHING in the store is on sale!!! Monty is hard updating electronics and Jos...is flying from person to person! BBQ lunch is available as well!!

So for the best deals on your angling gear in NORTH AMERICA....get over there during the open house!!!

Open house is now on.

I was there at 8:30 to get my new Lowrance Outboard Pilot and there is already more people than at the London Boat show!!!

Tonnes of great deals...EVERYTHING in the store is on sale!!! Monty is hard updating electronics and Jos...is flying from person to person! BBQ lunch is available as well!!

So for the best deals on your angling gear in NORTH AMERICA....get over there during the open house!!!
I was also there before 9 a.m., just to be there Early for the "Deals",which were there. It was nice to see Jos & Monty (from Lowrance),to help out with any questions about your electronics!! Have Fun!! Tight Lines!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks