ANGLING OUTFITTERS OPEN HOUSE APRIL 20TH. AND 21ST

I know they are busy at Angling Outfitters but when it comes to electronics it takes us older guys a little longer to catch on.They need to slow it down to a crawl for us guys to keep up.
Come see me, from one old guy to another, I do not rush you through what you are looking for . LOL
Monty

Do you guys stock or can pick up some good reel/gun oil for the open house? I know I should have already done it by now, but I was busy lubricating my liver all winter which made me forget that it needed to be done :facepalm:

Do you guys stock or can pick up some good reel/gun oil for the open house? I know I should have already done it by now, but I was busy lubricating my liver all winter which made me forget that it needed to be done :facepalm:
We got the best reel oil there is .Sorry no gun oil .

Last edited:
ck
I know they are busy at Angling Outfitters but when it comes to electronics it takes us older guys a little longer to catch on.They need to slow it down to a crawl for us guys to keep up.
From one old guy to another, please come in and see me , as I go much slower than Josh . LET ME KNOW YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS AND I WILL POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS . ALSO WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR , THAT WAY YOU DONT FORGET THE QUESTIONS YOU WANTED TO ASK . I DO THIS MYSELF IF I GO LOOKING FOR ANY NEW SUCH AS A NEW CAR, BOAT, ETC.
REGARDS
MONTY
OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPITOLS , NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL

Back