ANGLING OUTFITTERS OPEN HOUSE APRIL 20TH. AND 21ST

monty smith

This is what everyone has been asking for , don't miss out . will be lots of good deals . Will keep you posted,as we get closer to the open house dates .
LOWRANCE AN SIMRAD HAVE SOME GR8 PROMOTIONS ON RIGHT NOW . AUTO PILOTS, RADAR, ETC.
BRING IN YOUR UNITS FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AS WELL AS SETTING YOUR UNITS UP NO CHARGE . I WORK MONDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS .
JOSH ALSO HAS HUMMINGBIRD AS WELL AS GARMIN . OOPS FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOTORGUIDE ELECTIC TROLL MOTOR QUALIFIES FOR A $100.00 U.S. MAIL IN REBATE . JOSH ALSO HAS MANY USED ELECTRIC TROLL MOTORS MANY WITH WARRANTY . CONTACT DANE OR JOSH FOR PRICING . Believe Hours For Open House Friday is 8.30 till 7.00 or until the place is empty may still be open until after 8.00 .will keep you informed .
Thanks
Monty

Last edited:
Check your dates Bryon... Don't be out on the 22nd. I believe it is still the 4th Saturday in April (28th)

This is what everyone has been asking for , don't miss out . will be lots of good deals . Will keep you posted,as we get closer to the open house dates .
LOWRANCE AN SIMRAD HAVE SOME GR8 PROMOTIONS ON RIGHT NOW . AUTO PILOTS, RADAR, ETC.
BRING IN YOUR UNITS FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AS WELL AS SETTING YOUR UNITS UP NO CHARGE . I WORK MONDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS .
JOSH ALSO HAS HUMMINGBIRD AS WELL AS GARMIN .
Thanks
Monty
Just A shout out to the One and Only MONTY ,,,,,,, thanks a million for helping the silver dolphin with the transducer upgrade
CCGA 536
REMEMBER GUYS AND GALS * 16 on your cell phone is a direct help line for boaters in trouble on the water
BEST
GREG

Funny how the timing works out, I have that Friday afternoon off. I'll see you guys & probably a few members then (y)

So true LOL, if you aren't getting enough of that at home, go see Josh. :ROFLMAO:;)

Pretty hard to find that depth of knowledge tho. They all know their stuff.

I've been called worse by a better class of people. But they still have the best selection around

Joslyn gave up on me a long time ago. Too old school I guess ;)

Joslyn gave up on me a long time ago. Too old school I guess ;)

When my son and I picked up the boat after the install, Josh said to me, this is too complicated for you, and proceeded to explain the Simrad to my son. :oops:

Then, so my son didn't feel left out, Josh said bring it back after the season and I'll show you how lousy your data is.

His point made perfect sense, if you can't understand what you recorded last year, why bother saving anything.

The way it was said, priceless. :D

I know they are busy at Angling Outfitters but when it comes to electronics it takes us older guys a little longer to catch on.They need to slow it down to a crawl for us guys to keep up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks