ANGLING OUTFITTERS ELECTRONIC SEMINAR NOV.26 TH

monty smith

Thanks to all who attended Monday night seminar ,it was a great success , full house . By now we are sure you all know the routine .
Place Angling Outfitters : time 6.P.M.- 8 P.M.
Bring in your Lowrance , Simrad and Hummingbird units for updates and reprogram .
TO REGISTER PHONE ANGLING OUTFITTERS 1-519-539-5494 OR CONTACT ME .
WE ONLY HAVE ONE SEMINAR LEFT DATE MONDAY DEC. 3RD YOU CAN REGISTER IN ADVANCE , THIS SEMINAR IS FILLING UP FAST .
LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD TURN OUT NOV. 26TH .
Started to update units at 5 P.M. FINISHED AT 8.45 P.M.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME OUT OF THEIR BUSY SCHEDULE TO ATTEND .
REGARDS

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who turned out last night for the seminar , specially the couple who came all the way from Ajax a four drive . Hats off to them .Talked to them after the seminar, about the long drive , they said it was really worth it and they learned a lot . also thanked us for putting on the seminar. we got a great applause at the end of the seminar . We thank you very much .
Thanks
Monty

@monty smith … I think we have all been in touch to reserve a spot, but there are 7 of us planning to attend on Dec 3rd. If I could suggest a topic, "Pike Fishing for Dummies" might play well with this crowd:D:p:D.

@monty smith … I think we have all been in touch to reserve a spot, but there are 7 of us planning to attend on Dec 3rd. If I could suggest a topic, "Pike Fishing for Dummies" might play well with this crowd:D:p:D.

Oh..OHH my that was a low blow.(n) I'm going to tip the Indian chef to quadruple the hot spice in your dinner next Monday... and remember @Red Hering said the corn will all be down by Sunday. :p:sick::smug: :mad: :love:

Hi Monty. You and Josc did a great job last night. First chance I've had to say thank you. Just hope I can remember every thing shown. I may have to drop in come spring to get a refresher.

PS awesome job shining up my units, they look brand new again .

@Wave Runner,the book,”Pike Fishing for Dummies” was written by @stomp and @Three Bouys after they were “SKUNKED!!” ?? at one of the LPBAA Pike Classic a couple of years ago!! Here is a photo of them holding a pike each that they took out of the LPBAA live release boat ? that day,after the LPBAA Pike Classic,so that they both wouldn’t be embarrassed by everyone else that caught pike that day,including @Reddog and myself,we ended up catching 8 pike that day for the Pike Classic!! Yes,we both know now that they both won recently,”back to back” LPBAA Pike Classic’s,but what do we expect ?,after they are the ones that wrote the book,”Pike Fishing for Dummies!!” ? LOL ? ☺️??

Attachments

• 4EA0F825-184E-489A-991D-D7F19060030E.jpeg
    4EA0F825-184E-489A-991D-D7F19060030E.jpeg
    924.9 KB · Views: 14
And here's the picture after we went to "Pike School" @Red Hering...
View attachment 11669
LOL ? again @stomp!! ? Did you both thaw those 2 pike out again?,(photo),from a couple of years ago,? to win the last 2 LPBAA Pike Classic’s?? ?? LOL ????? I do hope that this winter goes by fast!! I am already looking forward to chasing those pike out of my boat next spring!! I do not want this abuse from @stomp and @Three Bouys all winter long!! ? LOL? But first,the hard water season,and pike through the ice hole on Long Point Bay,etc. ????

Attachments

• FCA9069C-6E1A-419B-9EF6-A277F9A2DCEF.jpeg
    FCA9069C-6E1A-419B-9EF6-A277F9A2DCEF.jpeg
    924.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 86962332-7DAB-40F3-9D0E-8AA7F659DF4D.jpeg
    86962332-7DAB-40F3-9D0E-8AA7F659DF4D.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
LOL ? again @stomp!! ? Did you both thaw those 2 pike out again?,(photo),from a couple of years ago,? to win the last 2 LPBAA Pike Classic’s?? ?? LOL ????? I do hope that this winter goes by fast!! I am already looking forward to chasing those pike out of my boat next spring!! I do not want this abuse from @stomp and @Three Bouys all winter long!! ? LOL? But first,the hard water season,and pike through the ice hole on Long Point Bay,etc. ????

LOL!! @red Hering…
Now that I think about I did see some odd looking marks on those 2 pike... it was probably freezer burn! o_O :whistle:

FOR Dec. 3rd seminar please come early , so I can update units early . Like from 4.30 as I did over 20 units last Seminar . Gives you a chance to look at the new Lowrance Live units . THIS IS THE BEST UNIT I HAVE SEEN , SINCE THEY BROUGHT OUT HDS GEN 1 .
Regards
Monty

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks