Angling Outfitters CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT on June 18th, 19th, 20th

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
We would like to thank everyone for your support during the past couple of months and as a special thank you... we are having a CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT on Thursday June 18th, Friday June 19th and Saturday June 20th, for all our amazing customers!!! We will have lots of great deals and savings on almost everything left in the store.

As well... the Kiwanis Club of Ingersoll will be here with the BOAT they are raffling off in support of the Fishing for AED's program.

Once again.... THANK YOU ALL for your support and see you in the store and on the water!!!

Tightlines......
Bosco

Last edited:
We would like to thank everyone for your support during the past couple of months and as a special thank you... we are having a CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT on Thursday June 18th, Friday June 19th and Saturday June 20th, for all our amazing customers!!! We will have lots of great deals and savings on almost everything left in the store.

As well... the Kiwanis Club of Ingersoll will be here with the BOAT they are raffling off in support of the Fishing for AED's program.

Once again.... THANK YOU ALL for your support and see you in the store and on the water!!!

@bosco save me a ticket or two for the AED program,as we discussed over the phone about a week ago.I will see you sometime over the three days of the,”Customer Appreciation Event” and it sounds like that it will be a great time. ??

Reminder about the CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT today, tomorro and Saturday at Angling Outfitters. You can come out and see the sweet classic boat I'm going to win next week!

Reminder about the CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT today and tomorrow at Angling Outfitters. You can come out and see the sweet classic boat I'm going to win next week!
@stomp it is a 3 day event,not two as you mentioned,being saturday as the last day of the Customer Appreciation Event.I was there this morning and I already bought the winning ticket ?off @bosco 071B288D-127A-4F56-866E-60C3B9C04C8A.jpeg for the 1st prize of the “sweet classic boat” plus of course,I bought a couple more 68 Decals as well.????

It’s a love/hate place for me. Love that it’s in my backyard....hate that it’s in my backyard cause everytime I am in there I come out with an empty wallet

Cheers
Herefishyfishy

Spent a few hours there my self this afternoon! Walked away with a lighter wallet after spending some time in the Sonar department ;)
@Ryan Bambach I stayed away from the Sonar department,for numerous reasons!! lol :ROFLMAO: But with the “Tax Free” going on for the 3 day’s of the CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT,it was almost “tempting” just to have a look at the new Sonar technology. ;)??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks