Alumacraft Trophy 185 and 205

Tcat

Hi guys and gals I went with a buddy yesterday on a road trip to check out some boats and stumbled upon an Alumacraft dealer my buddy liked the Trophy 185 and I liked the Trophy205.They looked well built including the trailer which looked stellar. Also checked out the lund and it was pretty but way overpriced. Anybody have an Alumacraft Trophy 185 or 205 and your opinion on them.Thanks

I have a Alumacraft Trophy 190 with 200hp Honda. Its a great boat, deep and wide and the handles the big water nicely. Top speed is around 47mph when flat and was cruising through 3-4' waves at 30pmh comfortably the other weekend. The previous owner bought it with a 150hp and upgraded to the 200hp. It is a heavy aluminum boat but still tows easily. I have only owned it for one season and love it so far!

I haven't heard anything negative about alumacraft. They seem to be a highly regarded company.

Josh

I have a fiberglass boat . But if I were to put my money down on a aluminum. It would say alumacraft on it.
I have been in them and have friends who have then. . Good luck with what you decide on.
Paul castelano use to run a 18ft tiller now a 20 ft tiller on erie. He seams very happy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks