Off Topic All this time and I thought I was the problem… 🤷🏻

Derk. You are never the problem my friend! It has to be the fish!
I can attest to that @walleyeman @Derkd9 is definitely not the problem!! He is an excellent walleye angler,and thanks again @Derk9 for a great less than a couple of hour’s of walleye fishing to catch our limit’s,that morning out on Lake Erie!! 👍👍🙂

Attachments

• FE02C67D-AD65-48D4-8C72-3D41C914DCC6.jpeg
    FE02C67D-AD65-48D4-8C72-3D41C914DCC6.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 99256DB4-4293-4F75-97C2-5A8B71C414C3.jpeg
    99256DB4-4293-4F75-97C2-5A8B71C414C3.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 8
@Ticker... Is that the little king you threw back that grew into this one?
all-alaska-outdoors-lodge.jpg
A good looking “Thumbs Up!”
and a trophy King Salmon there @Wave Runner 👍🙂

And that is why you take a kid along fishing because he will catch the biggest fish ! LoL !
But... but..but....both my kids live out west now and they're not exactly kids anymore at 33 and 30. My nieces and nephews here that are kids, are either teens and "have better things to do" (face in phone, or the someone of the opposite sex has caught their attention) or they're parents have no interest, so they don't even know what fishin is. I don't think they've EVER been fishing when I think about it, and because their parents and grandparents (at least on my wife's side) have no interest, they have no interest either. :(

Whenever I could convince my late father to go fishing with me (before he was late 🤪) I ended up being the guide.

He caught every fish each time, Lakers and Smallies.

Always apologized, but I was thrilled for him. 🌻
I've tried to get my dad to go with me when I go either out with Tom or just to the pier. He won't, and I know it, and why, but I still offer. But, as others will tell you, there are those days when my parents decide to come down to Pt Bruce and I'm there fishin, and on those days, he ALWAYS seems to park his ass in my chair and take over my line while they're there. He KNOWS I always have 2 rods with me just in case he shows up and it wouldn't take me long to set up that "backup" rod for him if the fish are bitin hot and heavy so he can sit beside me and catch and clean his own damn fish instead of ME doing it for him all the time ;):ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though, I don't mind at all when he does that anymore than I mind giving fish already cleaned to him or my neighbors which reminds me, neighbors all got some a week or so ago, I should call my parents tomorrow and see if they'd like any. I haven't taken them any since before Christmas.

I know what that could be @Trevor M I was perch fishing with you on one of your many perch fishing excursions,and I could definitely see what was attracting your attention!! lol 😂 😉👍🙂
ONLY when I pointed those distractions out to you though. You were preoccupied with the ladder and what that damn bowfin did to ya, AND with being a lure that day the way you were dressed. YOU were redder than my poor sunburnt arms and neck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ONLY when I pointed those distractions out to you though. You were preoccupied with the ladder and what that damn bowfin did to ya, AND with being a lure that day the way you were dressed. YOU were redder than my poor sunburnt arms and neck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That was definitely a fun day for sure @Trevor M 👍 and a different style of fishing for me fishing off a pier for perch. That bowfin which it turned out to be,put up quite a tussle for me,because it wrapped itself around the ladder that was attached to the side of the pier. Well,you just never know,I might see you out on the pier this summer,and you will see me coming a distance away from the parking lot there,because of the red attire that I will be wearing again on that day! lol 😂 🤣😉 👍😃

That was definitely a fun day for sure @Trevor M 👍 and a different style of fishing for me fishing off a pier for perch. That bowfin which it turned out to be,put up quite a tussle for me,because it wrapped itself around the ladder that was attached to the side of the pier. Well,you just never know,I might see you out on the pier this summer,and you will see me coming a distance away from the parking lot there,because of the red attire that I will be wearing again on that day! lol 😂 🤣😉 👍😃
You're more than welcome to join me on the pier anytime Red. (once I come out of hibernation 6-7 weeks from now once I get those annual honey do lists taken care of between now and then. ) and I won't care how you're dressed so long as you ARE dressed. :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks