Off Topic Agm battery

bryonfromTilly

Where's the best deal on a good battery? My wallmart deep cycle doesn't cut it anymore

I just picked up a Costco 27 series after reading a lot of recommendations for it.
Just got back from a week musky fishing Georgian bay and couldn't be happier with it.

My wallmart 125 cranking amp deep cycle would run my 50 thrust motor for 9 hrs on half throttle new, I loved it. But now two years later it has half the life it had that's why I'm thinking agm

My wallmart 125 cranking amp deep cycle would run my 50 thrust motor for 9 hrs on half throttle new, I loved it. But now two years later it has half the life it had that's why I'm thinking agm

I agree.... and we will see...
But for $139.99 I could replace it every 2 years for the price of 1 AGM battery.

great northern batteries on parkdale in hamiltion 289 768 7004 they have a warehouse of solar auto marine motorcycle golf cart thease guys will have wgat you need and at a decent price ...worth the drive ...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks