$800 ticket?

My son's neighbours are so sick of these shutdowns they put their house up for sale and are moving to Florida. No shutdowns and are doing far better than Ontario. They said we don't have much life left to live and we're not wasting any more of it living locked up. I'm fed up to my eyeballs with the nonsense too so Florida is looking more preferable to me as well. At least I can fish there, in fact every day if I choose to. 🎣👍🙂
@Wave Runner please let me know if you are moving to Florida.I could come & visit you in the “Sunshine” State,and while I am there, I could go and fish for some REDFISH,a fish that I have not caught yet & just saying. lol 😃 🎣🐟😉👍🙂

Attachments

• 7EE296D2-C950-4EB6-AB1B-8A743CD8A94B.jpeg
    7EE296D2-C950-4EB6-AB1B-8A743CD8A94B.jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 7
@Wave Runner please let me know if you are moving to Florida.I could come & visit you in the “Sunshine” State,and while I am there, I could go and fish for some REDFISH,a fish that I have not caught yet & just saying. lol 😃 🎣🐟😉👍🙂
@Red Hering maybe you will discover a new species of fish in Florida with @Wave Runner and you could name it redwave 😁😇🤣, I bet it would look similar to walleye and taste like pickerel

@Red Hering maybe you will discover a new species of fish in Florida with @Wave Runner and you could name it redwave 😁😇🤣, I bet it would look similar to walleye and taste like pickerel
LOL 🤣😂 @Ticker I and likely @Wave Runner would love that as well!! a species called,REDWAVE as you mentioned,it would look similar to walleye,and taste like pickerel 🐟😋 lol 😃😉👍🙂

Your really trying to reach here. I could make the argument that waterskiing is absolutely exercise. Kayaking is absolutely exercising. If you don’t agree with people going out fishing that’s fine just say so. At the end of the day people will make decisions that are best for them, and their mental and physical health while trying to work within the framework of the order. You may not agree with them. That’s life. There’s been a lot I’ve had to deal with that I don’t agree with over the last year. FIDO!
"Not trying to reach at all" If You think about the restrictions , ramps are closed, Marina's are restricted/ partially closed , boating for recreational use is not allowed .
Getting a boat /kayak/canoe for recreational purposes is not allowed.

Getting a boat ,kayak,canoe for exercise is a twist on the current restrictions.

I am personally not against getting out and enjoying ones self however stay at home means stay at home don't get me wrong I do not agree with the restrictions .

Yes it is all BS

boating for recreational use is not allowed .
Getting a boat /kayak/canoe for recreational purposes is not allowed.

Getting a boat ,kayak,canoe for exercise is a twist on the current restrictions.

Here’s the thing brother, legislation is very specific. Recreational boating from a marina is prohibited. Recreational boating from any other area is not prohibited, and that includes municipal launches. They aren’t a named amenity and many municipalities have either left them alone or gone and reopened them. The devil is in the details. Anyway, all good, I think we’ve all had a mouthful! Have a good one!

Sadly, my wife and I separated on April 8th so I have been living alone since that day. We are working through things and hope to reconcile on or around May 20th but things may take a little longer it appears. In the meantime, given the unfortunate circumstances, I guess I can go fishing with my fishing buddy since I am single......
and homeless so you're living in the boat :D

My son's neighbours are so sick of these shutdowns they put their house up for sale and are moving to Florida. No shutdowns and are doing far better than Ontario. They said we don't have much life left to live and we're not wasting any more of it living locked up. I'm fed up to my eyeballs with the nonsense too so Florida is looking more preferable to me as well. At least I can fish there, in fact every day if I choose to and year round to boot. 🎣👍🙂
My in laws are living and desperately want me to go over with the kids.
They are retired and enjoying life
I am thinking about it

Florida’s luster is going to wear off real quick with the rate of people moving there. Always my favorite state for the diverse hunting and fishing opportunities but wow is it packing full of liberals from the west coast quick. Gonna be more woke than Port Dover post 416 migration soon.

Florida’s luster is going to wear off real quick with the rate of people moving there. Always my favorite state for the diverse hunting and fishing opportunities but wow is it packing full of liberals from the west coast quick. Gonna be more woke than Port Dover post 416 migration soon.
Florida packed with woke liberals would be my worst nightmare. Maybe just better to wait out the pandemic, it's safer and more sane. 🤪 😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks