55 Year Milestone

Congratulations Bob and THE BOSS
wedding anniversary love GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

My wife and I celebrated our 55th anniversary today. (y) All our friends said we got married much too young it won't last 6 months but we've outlasted all of them. Any wife that can put up with a guy who loves fishing and hunting for 55 years deserves an award of some kind. Can't take her out to dinner or anywhere else for that matter with this shutdown. 😷 So I'm making a pizza for the 2 of us, and I make a really good one. We don't buy gifts for each other as we agree that just our unconditional love for each other for over a half century is more than gift enough. 🥰:happy:
View attachment 36307
Congratulations Bob!
Do you ever take her out with you on the boat?

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Congratulations Bob!
Do you ever take her out with you on the boat?

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman
Not anymore Emil. She has 5 very badly degenerated discs in her back and neck so can't tolerate any bouncing. She fished with me and the kids for 40 years. Still wish she could now but was great while she did.

My wife and I celebrated our 55th anniversary today. (y) All our friends said we got married much too young it won't last 6 months but we've outlasted all of them. Any wife that can put up with a guy who loves fishing and hunting for 55 years deserves an award of some kind. Can't take her out to dinner or anywhere else for that matter with this shutdown. 😷 So I'm making a pizza for the 2 of us, and I make a really good one. We don't buy gifts for each other as we agree that just our unconditional love for each other for over a half century is more than gift enough. 🥰:happy:
View attachment 36307
Congratulations to you and your wife, and many more

View attachment 36307
A “BIG” 🥳 Congratulations!! 🎉 on your 55th Wedding Anniversary,to you @Wave Runner and to Theresa for such a Amazing Milestone!! Two “Thumbs Up!!” 82009780-D1FD-4169-B1C9-79BFCA7FDAD3.jpegas @packrat said that is what @Red Hering would be sending to you both as well. (LoL 😉🙂). All the Best to you both & many more Anniversaries in your horizons!! 🥂 Cheers!! 👍🙂👍

Congratulations Tony and Barb. We married young and heard the same stuff from everyone. You 2 proved them all wrong.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks