444 International Walleye Tournament

PCDCC Presents
444 INTERNATIONAL WALLEYE TOURNAMENT

Well guys we are back and even better than last year!
Date: June 22, 23 and 24
Prizes: First place : $10,000 guaranteed! ( largest weight of the tournament for 8 fish )
largest weight by a 20' or under boat team $1,000
"Cool under pressure" largest jump in weight from day one to day two ( first day 3 or less fish)$1,000
Largest fish of sat $1,000
Largest fish of sun. $1,000

$30,000 in cash prizes to give away!
$12,000 in prizes to give away!
Lots of money in Calcutta's - largest weight of 4 fish each day and largest fish each day!
Free RV parking sites in our park right on the lake!
Boat slip included for the weekend!
Live bands and party Sat night!
Too many things to list for this weekend
$300 Dollar Entry Fee

Last but not least we are on the web with on line registration!

Go to www.pcdcc.com

200 boat limit and its already filling up so get your team in!

Looks like $300 according to the registration page on their website.

fish_0501.gif

Was all gong ho to go in tournament, but that date is i believe is same day as opening for bass.If 1 have my dates mixed up let me know.:(

Hey Guys,

its great we are getting some traffic and talk about our tournament!

Its a great tournament guys, If you haven't gone to our web site yet we offer Free RV camping for the weekend right down at the lake side park, there are washroom and shower facilities a 3 min. walk from the camp ground with a restaurant! We include your docking slip for the weekend!
I know we are on the opening day of BASS but all I can say the bass will be there next weekend and they are not paying $10,000 for first place!
My apologies on the same date as the bass opener but we have a few conflicts that we have to contend with, South Towns walleye tournament, fathers day and Dunkirk Tournament and also the fish and where we want them to be during our tournament! ( close to Port Colborne ) So that was the best date to have the tournament on!

If you can go to our web site www.pcdcc.com and see what we are all about! Right now we Guarantee the following: 10,000 first place, 1,000 big fish sat and Sunday ( each day 1,000) 1,000 "cool under pressure" 1,000 biggest weight for a 20' or under boat! 500 mayors award!
We are live with online registration on our web site!

Check us out on our web site and come and join us!

Thanks,
Chris Yalowica

Chris yalowica

I have fished this tournament for the past 10 years. Last year's was by far the best so far, and this year is going to be even better. Sign up and come see a well organized and fun tournament. Just heard that second place is going to be $5000... and 3rd is $1500.. and pays back to 15th spot!!!.along with a truck load of quality prizes...(no cheap stuff that you will never use) Come for the weekend....bring the whole family. You won't be disappointed. Dollar for dollar this is the best tournament going.

My mistake...3rd place is $3000, 4th is $1500. Get your team signed up... I have a feeling this tournament is going to fill up quick.

Yes. It is 300 dollars per boat. Pretty cheap tourney considering a 4 man team is paying $75 bucks each to split the cost. This is the best bang for your buck tournament on the Lake. Hands Down.8D

There are some new guys running this tourney and they have really revitalized it. These guys actually fish, (unlike the guys that ran it before) and they do a good, honest, job.

The profits from it go directly into walleye enhancment, as this club has run a successful hatchery and stocked many thousands of walleye fingerlings in the Grand River and the Welland River in the last 20 years.

Some sponsors have stepped up, and the main prize money is garenteed, not dependant on a full field of contestants, so it is actually there to be won, and someone will win it.

With the lack of ice this year fishing should be hot out of Pt. Colborne by this time in June. This isn't a tourney with a bunch of guys walking around with fancy shirts and stuff. For the most part it's regular guys that do offshore fishing. I'm not sure if there even is any full time charter boats in Port anymore. Hey it's a weekend of fishing, how bad can it be?

In February the 444 has there first Benifit to raise more money for the cash prizes. So look below, we have distributed an extra $7,500
in the cash payouts! Now you will see a guaranteed beside some of the prize numbers, just to let you know that that money will be paid out reguardless of the boat count! that money is there sitting in the bank! the rest of the payouts is based on a 100 boat field! So you guys get 100 boats to enter the tournament and that is what we pay out! Now I'm not finished! we will have increased payouts when we hit 125 boats, 150 boats and 175 boats and 200 boat field! so stay tuned for more payout info as the field grows!

444 2012 payout for 100 boat field
Revised Payout Main Tournament
1st $10,000.00 Guaranteed
2nd $5,000.00
3rd $3,000.00
4th $1,500.00
5th $1,000.00
6th $900.00
7th $800.00
8th $700.00
9th $650.00
10th $600.00
11th $550.00
12th $500.00
13th $450.00
14th $400.00
15th $300.00

Big Fish Saturday
1st $1,000.00 Guaranteed
2nd $500.00
3rd $300.00

Big Fish Sunday
1st $1,000.00 Guaranteed
2nd $500.00
3rd $300.00

Biggest Weight Under 20'
$1,000.00 Guaranteed

Cool Under Pressure
$1,000.00 Guaranteed

Mayor's Award
$500 Guaranteed

Look forward to see you all there !

Chris Yalowica
If you have any questions please give me a call
905-834-1780
or email me
cyalowica@timbrodesignbuild.com

Chris yalowica

Also guys if you are intrested in RV camping the camp ground will be open to contestants on Thursday morning. Also dont mean to put Run n Gun on the spot but are you running the big fish friday tournament?

Chris yalowica

We are registered for the event. It looks like a very well organized turney.We dont have an RV so we are looking for a good place to stay . Any suggestions.8D

would there be sites and slips available earlier in the week. I wanted to come up on the monday before and stay all week.

There are a few different options for lodging in Port Colborne. I have attached a link to the accomodations page on the City of Port Colborne Website. As far as the RV parking and camping goes for the week prior, you will see at the bottom of the page on the link under the heading "cottage rental's", the different campsites that will accomodate your RV parking or camping needs. And please note, you will be allowed to bring your RV's to the tournament grounds to park on Thursday June 21, 2012.

http://www.portcolborne.ca/page/accommodations

I have also attached a link for the Sugarloaf Marina where the tournament is being held. On this link, you will be able to reserve your dock for the days leading up to the tournament. Dockage is free of charge for the tournament on Friday and Saturday the weekend of the tournament only. Hope to see you all there!!

http://www.portcolborne.ca/page/marina

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks