444 International Walleye Tournament

Fishwieser, Is it required to register a slip at the Sugarloaf Marina or is there a # of slips set aside for the event. I checked their site and see that there are transient slips available but it seems that the club putting on the event are responsible for booking these slips ?

Yes. There are 200 boat slips reserved for the tournament at the Sugarloaf Marina. For the week prior to the tournament there will be plenty of docks available. Just inform Marina staff when you arrive that you are in the 444 tournament and they will assign you your dock for the week. This will also save you having to relocate for the weekend. See you there!!!

Just a reminder guys and girls, the DEADLINE for the 444 International Walleye Tournament Registration is JUNE 15, 2012 at midnight.

Don't miss out!! This is going to be a great event!!!

And don't forget, dockage and RV parking for the weekend is absolutely free!! RV's will be allowed to enter the designated RV parking area at Noon on Thursday June 21, 2012.

Please visit www.pcdcc.com for more details and online registration!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Would like to sign up but never fished this area. I fish out if burwell with leadcore and riggers. Is it the same? Any info would be great. Sounds like a great tourny.

quote:
Originally posted by spassytaz

Would like to sign up but never fished this area. I fish out if burwell with leadcore and riggers. Is it the same? Any info would be great. Sounds like a great tourny.

Chris yalowica

quote:
Originally posted by spassytaz

yes many fisheman use lead core in this tournament 4 to 5 colour as well as 20 jets and 30 jets> the fish are in the 15' to 30' range so you want to get your lure in that area! Most guys do not use the riggers any more do to the popularity of the dipsay and jets which do a much better job. The go to colours are purple black, fire tiger, perch and greens! all worm harnesses and mix in a few renoskys! if you do not know what they are look them up on the net they are by far the best stick bait out there, body is dimpled like a spoon! you can go to Erie Tracker outfitters or Grimsby tackle and pick them up!
Good luck and get into the tournament its going to be a good year!

Chris yalowica

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks