Search results

1. F

how much snow is there on the ice

can anybody tell me how much snow is on the ice, I have my snowmobile apart and redoing it I, I am going fishing tomorrow and if I can drive my car out it would beat pulling my sled, I know there is enough ice to drive out on, matter of fact there is way more than enough, 20 years ago I drove my...
  2. F

i predict fishing will start to pick up this weekend and great through next week

the Barometer is changing believe me I know my ears have been pooping for the last few days and my ankles have been cramping, that's a good sign for us fishermen and women but leaves me in pain and misery and no sleep at night, I go threw this every time the barometer changes, my doctors said...
  3. F

fishing was slow but it was a great day to be out

the son and law and I went out from st Williams, we headed west not to far from shore we caught 9 fish 2 at 12 inches and a couple at 10'' the rest around 8" and up a enough for a couples meals, there was a little breeze in the morning north east but nothing to talk about and around noon no wind...
  4. F

waterford ponds is it open

is waterford pond still open year round for trout and if i am not mistakeing big creek is open year round from lyndock to the bay. i saw alot of people fishing big creek off of regional road 16 st williams road a couple of weeks ago
  5. F

fishing st williams friday

we went from st williams towards the ec 10 just past the last huts about a mile and a half or so out i caught my limit and my 2 friends caught about 60 between them the fish would come and go in schools but around 12:30 to 3:00 we only caught about 4 fish between us it was really dead between...
  6. F

check out booths camera you can see people walking

i was just looking at the bay from booths camera i seen a couple quads go by and a snowmobile with a trailer yesterday i could see people walking out towards the east
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks