Search results

1. P

Tundra Swans

Can anyone living near the Bay tell me if the Swans are back yet...in an great numbers. Some of them never really left, I've seen a few here and there all winter. But looking to come down to view the big mob when they show up. Has anyone noticed them in the fields yet? And is the Bay...
  2. P

Tundra Swans

Heading down to the Point tomorrow to see em......has anyone seen the mouth of Big Creek in the last day or two.....are they hanging out there?
  3. P

Tundra Swans

Thanks. Kinda what I thought....they like those fields just North of Port Royal... They're back early, they tend to show up just a few days before the Bay opens up.....so all you guys still fishing, heads up!
  4. P

Tundra Swans

Can someone who lives near the Bay let me know if you have seen the swans yet....and where. I heard they're starting to show up, but with the Bay still ice covered, not sure where they're hanging out. Thanks!
  5. P

FYI Asian Carp

Throw the maggots into the Mississippi along with the carp. With 2 truck loads caught in less than a week, how long can it be before somebody sneaks in a load....it's only a matter of time. If they ever get in those lakes, you'll never see another perch! Hijinx.....did they happen to say where...
  6. P

St. Williams

I hope to see you Apps.... Maybe someone could also comment on methodology. I noticed Walleye has been dead sticking minnows. Anything else working....small jigs...colours....etc? Or are they doing that thing that drives us all crazy, where they rush up to your bait....and just sit there and...
  7. P

St. Williams

Hi guys. Can someone please post how the fishing is on the St. Willy's side. Not asking to give up your secret spot.....just generally how far out and which direction. Heading down tomorrow. Oh....pictures would be appreciated if you have them :D Thanks!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks