Search results

1. F

Air ivanhoe

I’m headed on a fly in with air Ivanhoe June 18 and was wondering if anyone here has done a fly in with them and what I should expect It’s Bromley lake we are going to says walleye pike perch in the lake thanks for any info
  2. F

Ice jam port Stanley

The creek broke up quick and started moving fast this morning
  3. F

Port Stanley Friday the 3rd

Fished from noon till 5 today started at 60 fow went out to 70 fow (around the bouy) only picked up 4 wondering if anyone did better same spot I’ve been hittin em all year just couldn’t do it today
  4. F

Port stanley aug 22

Lines in at 7:30 3 man limit by 9 Most action on dipsys running at all different depths. We didn’t really have any colours that got more then others started fishing in 68 fow ended in 71 fow.
  5. F

Battery ice auger

Wanted to upgrade from the manual auger but I walk while fishing most of the time so I didn't want the weight of a gas auger. Was wondering if anyone uses a battery one if so how do you like it? Have u had any problems? What are the good ones? Should I get an extra battery? Thanks if you have...
  6. F

Port Stanley

Was put Saturday and yesterday with much luck 2 yesterday and 6 Saturday really so days. Today tried heading west fished 50 fow and got are 2 man limit still took 3 or 3 half hours. About half on the leadcore all 8 colours out and the backing in the water other half dipsys ran rrf, greasy...
  7. F

Port Stanley Sunday

Got are lines in at 8:30 and had are 2 man limit by 10:15. We stared fishing in 48fow out to 58fow getting them all along the way used dipsy setting 3 back 75 and 80 one with a nascar other spoon don't know the name of purple with dots on it. And the lead core with rff gold and black.
  8. F

Rod holders

I got a new boat this year. The old one had scottys which held up awsome. The new one came with which appears to be cheaper quality I was wondering if anyone knew if the scottys mounts and these mounts are the same screw pattern. Just don't want to put more holes in the new boat then I have to
  9. F

Port stanly monday

We went out around 2 this afternoon started slow but around 4 started picking up fished 35 to 40 fow about half way to Bruce. The greasy chicken produced the most for us, as well the blue top Redfin end up headin in around 7 with 16 in the boat
  10. F

Port Stanley

Still out now got 12 in the boat gunna try and get are 6 more for our 3 man limit hitting on the spoons fishing about 40 fow
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks