Port Stanley Friday the 3rd

Fished from noon till 5 today started at 60 fow went out to 70 fow (around the bouy) only picked up 4 wondering if anyone did better same spot I’ve been hittin em all year just couldn’t do it today

Fished from noon till 5 today started at 60 fow went out to 70 fow (around the bouy) only picked up 4 wondering if anyone did better same spot I’ve been hittin em all year just couldn’t do it today
We were out today from 8 - 12, only 1 dink. Tried throwing everything at them but it turned out to be the most unsuccessful day this year out of P.S.

Wow..and the fish were there..fat and lazy ...what was the deal breaker..

warm water right to bottom can spell low oxygen levels that can turn the pics right off the bite..

ya those ones on bottom picking them up with snack size small spoons has worked in the past in maxed out temps this time of year..it can make for tough fishin in the soup..
on a brighter note the little ones are still chasers..
and the guys slow dragging worm harnesses usually score

Last edited:
Also out Friday afternoon. Lines in at 1:30 in 62 and out to 67. Spotted all hugging the bottom with very few suspended 50 down. No luck till we turned homeward. 62 fow lovely Bow and 2 pics in 58 fow, all caught rrf, lead core. Feel lucky we got those.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks