Search results

1. Rankulizer82

muskie opener lsc

Got all smashed up Friday so none of my buddys wanted to go fishin Saturday so I went to lighthouse cove alone. Hit eight walleye in two hrs, kept the tastiest six then put on the trusty believers for a troll in and got this lil fella to start the season. Best hangover cure out there next to...
  2. Rankulizer82

check out these kicks

3. Rankulizer82

private pond sorry guys ;-)

Got this nice feed on sunday at a buddys farm pond. They were smashin these Berkley tiny green wax worm imitation baits on tear drops. Hooked my hummingbird 788 up for icing and what a game changer!
  4. Rankulizer82

Fishing Report casting the thames nov 28

[/URL][/IMG Went casting with my buddy hoping to get him a monster...well he got to net one for me! Fish were gettin caught like crazy off the peer and nets were comin out on all the boats quite often even saw a couple sight seeing muskies cruising around with their heads out of the water ...
  5. Rankulizer82

Fishing Report Thames personal best

A fifty"!
  6. Rankulizer82

best place to stay on quinte?

Hi all, lookin to pull the ol mans boat out of bruce and go try the bay of quinte soon.just wondering if any one has somewhere to dock n stay that is close to the water and hopefully the fish ;-) that they would recommend? Thanks in advance
  7. Rankulizer82

deer creek?

Hi everyone my buddy asked if I wanted to join him for a day of fishing since he is camping @ deer creek. I have heard of crappie and gill fishing there in the winter but was wondering if there are any bigger fish out there like bass or pike to fish for now? I have a lil jon boat is it a no gas...
  8. Rankulizer82

yesterday @ Bruce

So we pretty much had the lake to our selves. It was windy and two to three footers but once we got anchored in 38 fow east of bruce we managed 40 nice perch let as many dinks go a few farm animals and when we were down to like five minnows left boated a six lb walleye. Not a bad four hrs but...
  9. Rankulizer82

hows the lake @ Bruce?

Headin to the boat is the lake ruff ?
  10. Rankulizer82

bring your own minnows

No minnows in bruce headin home to chuck bass lures @ 10:30
  11. Rankulizer82

muskie opener st.clair

Got three muskie sat and a big eye great day on the lake one small ski and some cats Sunday fishin in 2-3 ' waves
  12. Rankulizer82

musky weapon?

Hey guys lookin to get a new sword but dont want to drop $375 on a st.croix . Got my eyes on a shimano compre 9'6" with the telescopic 18" handle for chuckin big baits.Any one got one? Is it a good stick?
  13. Rankulizer82

Grangers ?

Hey guys heard the huts all had to be moved around due to the snow fall. Im lookin to get out with the old man on sat, if any body heads out can you let me know how it goes if they are on the fish please . Rankulizer
  14. Rankulizer82

Thames at the cove?

How good is the ice? Any body catchin nice walleye or big pike? Thinkin of headin that way tomorrow
  15. Rankulizer82

port bruce?

Any body go out from port bruce? Sure I can go to st williams but lookin for a shorter drive. Any outfitters or fish there?
  16. Rankulizer82

slabs

Went to a buddys farm he had a pond there so we drilled a couple holes, dropped in the hummingbird and the screen lit up had a beauty day lots of slabs and big blue gills. A big fish fry and garage party followed
  17. Rankulizer82

musky around the ice

Went to the cove yesterday and after my hour and a half drive my heart sank when I pulled up and saw ice clogging up the mouth. I hopped out and started chuckin my alien eel into what ever open water that floated by and not even two hours in got a nice lil 40" by this time the ice was quite...
  18. Rankulizer82

Lighthouse Cove

Beautiful day at Lighthouse Cove Sunday,one walleye in the morn but no muskies in the boat all the guys on shore were catchin big ones
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks