yesterday @ Bruce

Rankulizer82

So we pretty much had the lake to our selves. It was windy and two to three footers but once we got anchored in 38 fow east of bruce we managed 40 nice perch let as many dinks go a few farm animals and when we were down to like five minnows left boated a six lb walleye. Not a bad four hrs but felt like I was still on a boat two hrs after we got home. Lets do it again today

Not a bad four hrs but felt like I was still on a boat two hrs after we got home. Lets do it again today

I know exactly what mean. Back in 1981 when the coho salmon fishery was unbelievable in Erie, I was laid off and spent 10 hours a day fishing for 7 straight days in a row. After the 7th day I was sitting in my LazyBoy which wouldn't stop moving and I actually was seeing waves splashing against the walls of my living room.:inpain: Yeah pretty crazy but true so I took a few days off. :LOL:

Congrats on the perch and the bonus eye!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks