Search results

1. G

Saturday Maitland

Lines down at 7.30am. Quiet for the first 20 mins and then the party started. Trolled in and out of varying depths near drop offs from 68 to 84fow. Screen was looking busy. Two rigger lines and a mini and number one dipsey out. All lures fired through the day. First hit on the blue and...
  2. G

Maitland 8. 4.

Lines in by 8am fished until noon. Two rigger and two braid dipsey lines . Started at 55 and trolled out to 68 marked a bunch of bait ended with 7 decent fish. Most caught on small dipsey with green harnesses (fire tiger and one other) and black white jointed rapala out 150 to 200 on setting 2...
  3. G

? Crystal beach?

Hoping to get out tomorrow morning. If anyone can give me some general direction I'd really appreciate it as I haven't fished that far east this year. You can private message me if preferred Thanks!
  4. G

Maitland Saturday

Hi guys based on your experience and the wind forecast for tomorrow afternoon do you think it's going to be nasty out of port Maitland?
  5. G

Maitland Saturday

Hi guys based on your experience and the wind forecast for tomorrow afternoon do you think it's going to be nasty out of port Maitland?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks