Maitland Saturday

Hi guys based on your experience and the wind forecast for tomorrow afternoon do you think it's going to be nasty out of port Maitland?

Try
Windfinders
Windy.com
Marine Forecast from Environment Canada
Also check buoy sites, lots report current conditions for shipping use

its always windy when i'm off.I'm thinking going to Nanticoke but the winds look border line tomorrow.Wish I could answer your question..Windfinder is about 20km winds

Hi guys based on your experience and the wind forecast for tomorrow afternoon do you think it's going to be nasty out of port Maitland?
Hi guys based on your experience and the wind forecast for tomorrow afternoon do you think it's going to be nasty out of port
Not me..but depends on your boat size and your comfort zone ?

Thanks for the replies.
we did go out Saturday evening. Took a while to drive out to Mohawk area but the waves were certainly manageable to troll in my 19'6. Unfortunately fishing was slow. Lots of marks on the screen but maybe we weren't getting the right speed or they were just off for some reason. Glad we didn't cancel the trip though. Was my first time out in about 2' waves as - just upgraded from a 17' about two months ago.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks