Saturday Maitland

Lines down at 7.30am. Quiet for the first 20 mins and then the party started. Trolled in and out of varying depths near drop offs from 68 to 84fow. Screen was looking busy. Two rigger lines and a mini and number one dipsey out.
All lures fired through the day. First hit on the blue and silver RRF. Second hit on fire tiger worm harness. Then on green and white spoon. Eventually gave up on that spoon and traded to a pink and black spoon with an eye and silver back. They seemed to like it as we probably hit 5 fish each on that spoon. Hard to change up any baits as they all seemed to produce. Had our two man limit by 10.30 and goofed around drifting with a swim bait after . Hit a fish in the first 5 minutes and then nothing. Packed it in at 11.30am . Great day. 14 landed of 18 on.

Attachments

• 20190907_133010.jpg
    20190907_133010.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
I also saw my boat's twin yesterday - a Princecraft 19'6 Super Pro in blue and gray. Funny how you buy a vehicle and suddenly you keep seeing the same one.

I also saw my boat's twin yesterday - a Princecraft 19'6 Super Pro in blue and gray. Funny how you buy a vehicle and suddenly you keep seeing the same one.
Was this the one? I was away with the missus for the week but my son took his cousin's out. It was a 3 man limit in 3 hrs for them.

Attachments

• 20190531_204336.jpg
    20190531_204336.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks