Search results

1. F

dipsy

with or without ring?
  2. F

mechanic wanted

looking for mechanic with OMC 2 stroke experience, any recommendations?
  3. F

Port Glasgow Friday

Beauty day to end the season, lake was like a mill pond. Easily managed a 3 man limit with dipsys and spoons in 62-68ft, marking fish all through the water column, hate to put the boat away.
  4. F

Port Glasgow Tuesday evening

Fished Glasgow Tuesday evening, started at 68ft south west of port and worked back to 63ft , marked very few fish but did really well with dipsys on #3 back 155 _160 ft. and 10 colour leadcore, all purple spoons.
  5. F

Port Glasgow

Fished Glasgow with my son today, 72ft with very few markings but ended up with a 2 man limit and not a bow to be seen, 10 colour leadcore with purple spoons were consistent and dipsys 150 feet back with similar colour worked, beautiful day on the lake.
  6. F

kicker throttle?

Been using a Johnson 9.9 2 stroke on my 17.5 aluminum for trolling, I cant maintain a consistent trolling speed for any length of time. I was wondering if any of our online experts would have any suggestions thanks.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks