Port Glasgow Friday

fallguy

Beauty day to end the season, lake was like a mill pond. Easily managed a 3 man limit with dipsys and spoons in 62-68ft, marking fish all through the water column, hate to put the boat away.

Looks like a beauty day foe eyes,perch,and maybe some steelies. Going to head out to port bruce shortly. Any suggestions on what to use . For eyes i am thinking worm harness ,what say ye??

Beauty day to end the season, lake was like a mill pond. Easily managed a 3 man limit with dipsys and spoons in 62-68ft, marking fish all through the water column, hate to put the boat away.

Your right what a beauty day, good fishing there @fallguy. (y)
Almost went to Glasgow myself but decided on Bruce in hope of trying for some perch if we limited on walleye early but fell 3 short so never got to the perch. Funny the Dipseys worked for you but not us at Bruce, everything came off the riggers. :)

I did,t get out as the waves were just a tad too much for my wife and me ,about 3 feet
Funny I checked the weather at NOAA, Ontario Marine forecast for Port Bruce and all said winds of about 5 mph gusting to about 12 mph. NOT it was more like 15 to 25 mph
what a bummer ,oh well at least we finally got on the water .:)

Fall ain't over @fallguy ... keep fishing!(y)

So true.

I wasn't able to get out this weekend (today) as hoped. I had lined up someone to go with me if Mother Nature had played along, but she didn't.

The boat and I are already to go, and it will sit in the driveway until all hope is gone and then sadly it's off to my brother's unused garage.

Good to hear those that are getting out are still successful and maybe next weekend..........?

I hope you get a chance to get out next weekend @hvyhaul but the winds look awful at this point for the next 9 days and maybe longer. :(
Hopefully the dismal forecast will change. :)

So true.

I wasn't able to get out this weekend (today) as hoped. I had lined up someone to go with me if Mother Nature had played along, but she didn't.

The boat and I are already to go, and it will sit in the driveway until all hope is gone and then sadly it's off to my brother's unused garage.

Good to hear those that are getting out are still successful and maybe next weekend..........?

Hopefully we will be able to get out more this year , but mother nature looks like she don,t want us out there anymore this year :( I will wait for a couple of weeks at least and maybe give it one more kick at the cat .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks