Search results

1. B

2nd annual fall frenzy

Looks to be another good turn out this year! Heard 40 boats so far. An bigger payout. 10 grand for 1st based on 50 boat max field.
  2. B

Nanticoke Sunday 23

Got out Sunday for couple hours still got 4 man limit an some bigger showing up. Saturday looking good for tourney 9 spots left
  3. B

Nanticoke walleye tourney

There is a tourney in the works for the end of the month for walleye an looking for people that be interested. Couple years ago a buddy put 1 on in September with a great turn out. Entry was 200 a team with 50 big fish. If interested please reply. Been a great season an this will be the...
  4. B

Straight line anglers walleye tourney.

The straight line club is having their walleye tourney at Port Maitland this year at maitland shores trailer park on August 11th. It is on their Facebook page for all details. Cost is 40 per person with a optional 20 per boat for big fish of the day. Can have up to 4 anglers per boat...
  5. B

Lower grand river ice tourney

Just heard there's a walleye tourney on lower grand this Saturday out of Fishmasters marina. 60 a person info I see if anyone interested
  6. B

Straight line anglers walleye tourney

Not sure if anyone posted on here yet but this Saturday is the striaght line tourney out of Hoovers marina. There was a good turn out last year of 28 boats
  7. B

3rd annual mayhem walleye tournament

here is the latest news and update for the 3rd annual mayhem walleye tournament, i am pleased to announce that the tournament this year will be held at Hoovers Marina there is everything needed for the natural progression of the tournament to the next level . this is a great location as it...
  8. B

To anyone ice fishing the grand

To anyone fishing the grand. Like to remind people that bows are out of season! Iv seen to many being kept or heard being kept! They are out of season for a reason! If u see people doing it let them know! I see 1 an ull know it's me comin! Getting ridiculous that that many people don't know or...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks