To anyone ice fishing the grand

Boyko84

To anyone fishing the grand. Like to remind people that bows are out of season! Iv seen to many being kept or heard being kept! They are out of season for a reason! If u see people doing it let them know! I see 1 an ull know it's me comin! Getting ridiculous that that many people don't know or just don't care!

Are u some sort of self proclaimed enforcement? ? Lmfao I'd dare ya to come say a word to me while fishing. You would get stuffed down the same hole I'm pulling fish out of. Your a complete meathead. Tuff guy! Actually your a website tuff guy cause we all know you wouldn't have the balls to say anything if the computer wasn't in front of your face

Are u some sort of self proclaimed enforcement? ? Lmfao I'd dare ya to come say a word to me while fishing. You would get stuffed down the same hole I'm pulling fish out of. Your a complete meathead. Tuff guy! Actually your a website tuff guy cause we all know you wouldn't have the balls to say anything if the computer wasn't in front of your face
Aren't you doing the same thing?? Maybe you two new comers need to take it outside

Everyone is touch through a keyboard and a screen. How about some fishing reports guys. Let the one who catches the most in season fish be the winner. Lol

Like listening to teenagers almost.

Let's enjoy the hard water

I hate to add to the drama but here goes. "Snitches lie in ditches", and you are calling people meatheads and idiots?? It is that type of attitude that contribute to the decay of our fisheries!!! No, I would not go stomping up to someone yelling at them that a fish is out of season or slot but what is wrong with approaching someone politely and asking if they know that what they are doing is wrong?? I have been fishing for a long time now and plan to continue with that, I hope that my kids will have the same opportunity as well so I follow the rules, even the ones I may not agree with in hopes that in years from now they will be able to enjoy it also. And if I get told to piss off by that individual that feels they are above the law, at least I know I tried and I can only hope that karma bites them in the ass!!!!

Last edited:
Easy guys... Lets just kiss and make-up life is WAY tooooo short.. think of all the people that would like to be able to fish.. Red...

Ill be happy to report anyone keeping out of season fish. The rules are there for a reason. Part of being a responsible outdoorsman is to ensure the regs are followed so fishing and hunting opportunities are there for future generations.

Exactly. There's 1 CO for the hole area! Instead of watching them keep it say something an they most likely will put it back cuz they'll be scared u will call the CO. As for this perch dinner idiot u better call me an leave the keyboard u F'ing idiot! If u seen me I'd like to see u try to shove me down the hole ur face will see the result! Don't be a pansy an call me idiot! I'll keep the guys here informed if u actually call keyboard warrior! Hope I see u there! Red Eskimo 2 man hut come say hi!

Agreed. There are a lot of uneducated people out there. Taking the time to explain the regulations will most likely lead to success. Both for the individual and the fishery. I have seen people take fish out of season, friends in fact. They did not realize what they were doing. It is the people that are poaching, and understand that they are doing something illegal that I dislike.

Somebody quick,
get the Bacon off the corner and down to the damm, look's like a forum dust up going down.
Old time fishing, right on, Boy guy, kick his bait bucket over too?
Stomp, this new forum is great entertainment on such a cold afternoon.
I may need to change my handle though, thinking of Busta cap pit bull

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks