Search results

1. GreatWhiteFisherman

Any minnows Port Bruce or Burwell

Just wondering if anyone knows the minnow situation? Hoping to get out one last time with my dad before the boat gets put away. Any information is most appreciated.
  2. GreatWhiteFisherman

Fish cleaning around Port Rowan

Hey guys just wondering if any of you know a good place that cleans fish around Port Rowan. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
  3. GreatWhiteFisherman

The Flats?

Hey guys I have heard a lot of people talking about fishing the flats and being successful. I am planning on heading out on Wednesday and was wondering where the flats are? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. GreatWhiteFisherman

Is there still minnows in Bruce/ Burwell?

Hey guys my dad and I are planning a trip down to the Burwell/ Bruce area tomorrow for perch. We were wondering if minnows were still available. We have about a 1h45min drive and do not want to waste time and gas if there are no minnows. Thanks
  5. GreatWhiteFisherman

Port Bruce Minnows?

How is the minnow situation looking like in Port Bruce this weekend? Looking to get down at least Saturday and Sunday. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. GreatWhiteFisherman

Perching in Bruce Tomorrow?

Hey guys I am new to this site and I have learned so much and have used these threads to help maximize the fish we have been getting on our trips. We live north of London so it is a little bit of a drive down to Erie. I was just wondering if the perch are still in Bruce and where have they been...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks