Perching in Bruce Tomorrow?

GreatWhiteFisherman

Hey guys I am new to this site and I have learned so much and have used these threads to help maximize the fish we have been getting on our trips. We live north of London so it is a little bit of a drive down to Erie. I was just wondering if the perch are still in Bruce and where have they been caught? We are heading down to the area tomorrow morning.

Thanks again

Thanks rushcreek for the minnow and it was slow fishing for the first hour as we were in around 35' of water and it was murky so we moved out into the clear water ar about 44' out from the three trees. We ended up keeping 73 fish in all with some very nice fish in the mix. We were using pickerel rigs and anchor and we catching some decent fish but a lot of small ones so we tried casting way out and retrieving the rig like a tube jig and we got all of the bigger ones that way. Got in without getting too wet either. Great day out on the water.

Thanks again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks