1. hunter

Here perchie perch

where is port albino
  2. hunter

perch in dover

anyone catching perch at port dover yet
  3. hunter

Walleye fishing

http://www.shuswapcamp.com/ nice resort however don't like 2 walleye limit over 18.1 and the Indians are commercial fishing the lake out
  4. hunter

lake nippissing

i am conversing with the sudbury ministry at this present time i don't know if it will help but anything is better than sitting idle
  5. hunter

the elbow

thank you fish farmer
  6. hunter

the elbow

going out of port dover can someone give me the longtitude and latitude for the elbow going out to the point
  7. hunter

lake nippissing

went up fishing for 4 days fishing was great however the slot size is Disgusting we caught 25 pickerel and only one was legal anything under 18.1 inches is not legal and the indians are commercial fishing the pickerel by the tons what is wrong with our government this is the last time i go...
  8. hunter

Cats Gone Wild

smoked catfish is excellent
  9. hunter

port colbourne

heads up you got a snow mobile or qwad and a pop up go ice in port colbourne
  10. hunter

What's your Fisherman Name?

gaffy shortstick
  11. hunter

Where's the fish

they are waiting for warm weather
  12. hunter

Granger's Ice Fishing

good bunch of guys
  13. hunter

Ok which huts are better hummus or grangers ?

i have used grangers and they are always go they go out of there way to help
  14. hunter

port colbourne

if we get ice this year for ice fishing i would take a good look at port colbourne
  15. hunter

keeping minnows alive

an aerator might help but the temperature is the biggest thing u have to watch
  16. hunter

Perchin This Sunday

they are doing well at burwell
  17. hunter

first walleye of the year .

what depth were u fishing
  18. hunter

Perch in the inner bay

what about the sancutary
  19. hunter

anyone been out in the bay yet

when does the sanctuary go into effect
  20. hunter

fish attracting scents do you use them

i have been using ansie for 30 years and i have been very sucessful however there are certain fish it won't work on i will let u figure it our
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks