Where's the fish

shaunC

Out old cut got a couple little ones .. But that's it ..

Sorry , shaunC but you are NEW, and the chances of you getting any usable advice related to fishing on this board is highly unlikely. NOW if you want to know what your fishing name is, or how to get your quad unstuck ,YOUR IN LUCK!!!

One small pike off old cut this morning I'm also new to this forum but been reading it for years I was under the impression once I joined all the regulars would be giving up all there secret spots ha ha ha

Hey ShaunC I'm also new to this message bored.

This year has been supper slow went at willies a few times. Didn't do well at all. Got a few dinks. Slow year this year. Simcoe now 30fow did very well.

Bent rods

Not looking for spots in a thread called where's the fish ? My comment on everybody offering up there secret spots. Was supposed to be a joke I'll try harder next time

perch will start coming in toward spawning time. Pike like to eat perch. does that answer your question? If not get to know some Lake Erie commercial fishermen, they know where the fish are.

People go out to far. The fish are in closer than most of the huts. I hope that helps as for longpoint. I have no idea where to fish there through the ice.

Back