Search results

1. Muskrat

2022 LP Pike Tournament

Good morning everyone. Does anyone know the winning weights in the tournament yesterday?
  2. Muskrat

Minnows

Does anyone know if there are any minnows being sold in port bruce? Thanks.
  3. Muskrat

Pike minnows

Does anyone know where I could purchase large minnows for pike fishing? Heading to LPB later this week from London to try my luck. Thanks
  4. Muskrat

Ice taxi

Heading out to lpb on thursday to try my luck. Does anyone know if there is an ice taxi running out of old cut?
  5. Muskrat

Fishing Report Port Bruce Sat June 24

Fished from 6:30am to 11:30am caught 3 perch. Fished from 35ft to 50ft. Beautifull morning but the fishing was tough. Did Anyone have any luck fishing for perch today out of Bruce ?
  6. Muskrat

Fishing Report Port Bruce Sat June 24

Went due south to 40ft. Fished from 7 and called it quits at 10am even thought the perch were still biting. Waves were to big for my 14ft boat. My buddy and I ended up with 20 perch 14 were Jumbos and we landed 2 channel cats biggest being around 10lbs. Hopefully next weekend the lake is calmer.
  7. Muskrat

Port Bruce

I would like to take the kids out tomorrow to fish for perch. Does anyone know who has minnows there?
  8. Muskrat

Fishing Report Port Bruce Perch

Yesterday,went fishing south of the pier in 38 ft of water. Fished from 8:00am till 1:00pm and caught 17 keepers. Today went east, in front of the wind mills and caught 25 keepers. Had to sort through the little ones to get the 25. Fished from 8:00 am to 12:00pm. Sure was a beautiful day.
  9. Muskrat

Minnows

are there any minnows for sale in port bruce? Thinking about going fishing tomorrow?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks